Journal of Nuclear Research and Applications, affiliated with Nuclear Science and Technology Research Institute, is published quarterly to publish the latest scientific achievements of researchers in universities and scientific institutes in the field of Nuclear Science and related sciences. To submit an article to this Journal, authors need to consider the following:
Journal Subject Areas
- Nuclear Power
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Stable & Radioactive Isotopes
- Radiation Measurements & Dosimetry
- Radiation Safety & Security
- Radiation Applications
- Nuclear Physics & Elementary Particles
- Research Article
- Review Article
- Technical Paper
Terms and Conditions for Manuscript Submission
To facilitate reviewing and publishing articles, it is necessary for researchers who want to publish their scientific articles in this Journal to pay attention to the following points. Otherwise, the article will not be subjected to review.
- Article submission is only possible through the website of the Journal, and the Journal refuses any articles manually or through e-mail. Website address: https://jonra.nstri.ir
- Articles submitted to this Journal for review and publication must not have previously been published in other domestic and foreign journals or submitted to other domestic or foreign journals for review at the same time.
- The Journal is free to reject or accept the article.
- In articles extracted from a master's thesis, the names of supervisors and advisors should be mentioned in the paper.
- The person submitting the manuscript must be the responsible author of the article. The responsible author will do all the necessary correspondences and follow-ups regarding the article. Any other correspondences other than the responsible author's will be disregarded.
- The responsible author is responsible for the accuracy of the content.
- The authors' names are based on the author's information registered during the article's submission on the journal website. The responsible author must enter the names of all authors correctly and completely on the journal website.
- To speed up the process of evaluating articles, it is necessary for the authors to fully comply with the items mentioned in the author's guide.
- After the article is accepted, the article will be placed in the publication queue (list of articles ready for publication).
- Informing the responsible author is done through the Journal website and e-mail (the responsible author is required to refer to both for information and follow-up).
- In case of withdrawal, the responsible author must send their withdrawal request through the Journal website (request to withdraw the article), the withdrawal letter must be signed by all authors and then sent as a PDF file.
- Completing and submitting the commitment form, conflict of interest, and the authors' information are mandatory (Refer to the forms menu to receive the forms).
- Submitted articles must be prepared following the article writing guide; otherwise, the article will be returned to the author and not included in the evaluation process.
- If possible, the author's e-mail should be corporate.